La Pobla de Lillet
Comments: follow the 12 km forest track from La Pobla de Lillet
to the Santuari de Falgars and continue to the Chalet.
Tel. +(34) 93 823 61 46 (Promolleure)
Catllaràs Chalet (1905)
On the top of a hill, surrounded by pine trees and with magnificent
views over the mountains of Catllaràs, Gaudí
built an interesting construction in which the walls are the
façades and in which the stone and slate are in perfect
harmony with the surrounding landscape. The building was the
residence of the professionals of the nearby mines of Catllaràs,
from which coal was extracted destined for the factory of
Portland cement Asland, owned by Eusebi Güell.
In time, the use of the building changed. It is currently
open all year round to hikers and may sleep up to 48 people.