This was Gaudís residence from 1905 to 1926.
The house, which still has its original structure, was the
work of his disciple Francesc Berenguer, and has been made
into a museum. Inside, there are personal objects that belonged
to the architect, and an exhibit of his projects and designs.
There is also a library specialized in subjects related to
Ctra. del Carmel | 08024 Barcelona | Tel. 932 193 811 | Fax
932 846 446